The Site provides online cake and gift delivery via Website and Whatsapp (Services). You agree that by accessing the Site and/or Services, you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all of these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity.
We are Bakers on Wheel, offering cake delivery, Gifts, Celebration, Event management services in Madhya Pradesh. We try to make customers happy and promised to deliver on time and in the best quality too.
- We may make changes to these Terms and Conditions at any time. The updated version of these Terms and Conditions will be indicated by an updated “Revised” date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. You are responsible for reviewing these Terms and Conditions to stay informed of updates. Your continued use of the Site represents that you have accepted such changes.
- We may update or change the Site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users’ needs and/or our business priorities.
- Our Privacy Notice, which sets out the terms on which we process any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us. By using the Site, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
Information you provide to us
You represent and warrant that:
- all registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete and relate to you and not a third party;
- You will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such information as necessary;
- You will keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your password and account;
- You have the legal capacity and you agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions; and
- You are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside, or if a minor, you have received parental permission to use the Site.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user information (such as an identification code or user name) and/or password you must promptly notify us at [email protected] If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or wrong delivery address and make fun with us, we may block your mobile number and you won’t order further.
Necessary details to make an order are Name, Email Address, Phone Number, Address
Content you provide to us
There may be opportunities for you to post content to the Site or send feedback to us. You understand and agree that your Content may be viewed by other users on the Site and that they may be able to see who has posted that User Content.
- You further agree that we can use your User Content for any other purposes whatsoever in perpetuity without payment to you, and combine your User Content with other content for use within the Site and otherwise. We do not have to attribute your User Content to you. When you upload or post content to our site, you grant us the following rights to use that content:
- In posting User Content, including reviews or making contact with other users of the Site you shall comply with our Acceptable Use Policy.
- If you wish to complain about User Content uploaded by other users please Contact Us or use the take down or report button.
All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to by customers with us alone with respect to products and services being offered. The product price doesn’t include GST because business turnover is under Rs. 40 lakhs. Unless the business turnover exceeds 40 lakhs we will provide you with a bill that excludes GST.
Upon Customers successful completion of booking an Order via the WhatsApp app, we will send a WhatsApp message to the customer about order confirmation details such as Name, Product details, his/her address and estimated delivery time. the Buyer on the telephone or mobile number provided to confirm the details of such Order, price to be paid and the estimated delivery time.
- As soon as customers send a message by typing “Hi”, we send an auto-message with having link order form.
- When customers fill the form, the data is sent to us. Then after that, we work on it.
- After the availability of a product, we send the message of order confirmation.
- Customers select a product of interest, then click to add to cart button.
- In the next, customers have to click on the checkout button, redirect to the checkout page.
- Here, customers can check the shipping option by entering Pincode.
- Fill in the billing and shipping address and then click to proceed to payment.
- Customers will found two options – COD & payment option.
- Click either of the options, your order will be placed. Then you will receive an email of the order placed.
You can request a cancellation within 24 hrs from order time. After 24 hrs from the order placed, an order cannot be cancelled or modified.
For cakes, you can request a cancellation within 30 minutes from the order placed. But If you cancel the order after 30 minutes, no cancellation will be accepted. If the receiver does not receive an order or has not received a call from the delivery boy, then he /she might be blocked.
For any query or cancellation of an order please contact us on +91-8085854229 email us at [email protected]
For Bakery Products
If your order is somehow not delivered, the money will refund into your bank account or wallet. The refunds are only proceeded after when the customer confirms over mail or call that where the refund has to be done – Wallet or bank account.
No Exchanges or Returns in Cakes or bakery items.
For Gifts Products
If the cancellation request comes after 24 hours from the order placed, 5% of the order value is charged as cancellation charges. 90% refund back to Bank Account.
NOTE – 100% refund can be requested in Bakers on Wheel wallet.